Upon use of members of everyone in Japan Geoscience Union Membership management system, always on top of you read the Terms and Conditions,
please use received consent.
"Japan Geoscience Union member information management system" Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"),
the user of "Japan Geoscience Union member information management system" (hereinafter referred to as the "Services")
(hereinafter referred to asll be determined with respect to the relationship of this Union.
"Terms" will be applied to all the relationships that occurs with respect to the use of this service.
In addition, it is assum "user")
It shaed that you agree to the Terms at the time of membership registration has been completed.
Will not be able to take advantage of this service to the case without consent.
- Membership registration and classification
Japan Geoscience Union member (hereinafter referred to as "regular members") and those who want to participate registered in the Joint Conference
(hereinafter referred to as "meeting members"), you can become a user by membership registration to this service by the specified procedures.
Reguler member, in the period a member of the Japan Geoscience Union, it is possible to make use of this service. Meeting member,
from the registration date to the year-end,
it will be able to use this service.
The user is assumed to use this service based on its own responsibility, it will accept the following duty of care.
For damages which the user is caused by that violation of this provision, etc.,
it is not responsible for any equivalent Union.
- For self-created text and other data, and the like, it saves at your own risk.
- For password of this service will be managed so that it is not known to the third party.
- That it does not infringe the portrait rights and intellectual property right and right to privacy of other members , a third party, Union.
- Data management
Storage of data and files, the user will accept that is not a certainty integrity. Disappeared the accumulated data and files during the service provision,
the Union does not take responsibility.
- Prohibited matter
The following acts are prohibited in this service.
- Acts against the terms or laws and ordinances
- Acts against public order and morals
- Acts of submitting false information in own profile, research works and other uploaded contents
- Acts results in or recommend/encourage criminal acts
- Acts of slander against other users or third parties or ones can cause disadvantage to others
- Acts of infringement of copyrights or intellectual property rights of Japan Geoscience Union or others
- Acts of infringement of property or privacy of Japan Geoscience Union or others
- Acts which can give disadvantage to Japan Geoscience Union or others
- Acts of slander against Japan Geoscience Union or others
- False registration of information upon the use of our service includes user registration
- Misuse of login IDs or passwords
- Acts of letting IDs/passwords of oneself or other registered users use by others by loan, transfer, name change as well as buying and selling them.
- Acts of spoofing
- Acts of attacking this service, or deliberately place a load on the system of this service
- Wrongful acts which deliberately affect the operation of this service
- Acts which can produce financial interests
- Solicitation activities for organizations, services, activities which have nothing to do with this service
- Acts of advertisement, publicity, or solicitation toward third parties without Japan Geoscience Union permission
- Other inappropriate acts under socially accepted conventions
- Other acts that Japan Geoscience Union deems to be inappropriate
- Handling of member information
- Japan Geoscience Union shall provide personal information to cooperative enterprises who handles this service, under the term of non-disclosure agreement.
- Japan Geoscience Union does not disclose personal information of users to third parties besides the case of the 2nd clause above and instructions in 'Private Policy', except for the cases stated below:
- Cases in which Japan Geoscience Union reasonably judges that it is necessary to disclose personal information in accordance with laws and ordinances.
- Cases in which the disclosure of personal information is urgently required for the protection of the life, body,
or property of an individual and in which we judge it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- Cases in which the handling of personal information is specially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children
and in which we judge it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- Cases in which the handling of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a state organ,
a local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by either of the former two in executing tgan, a locahe affairs prescribed by laws
and regulations and in which obtaining the consent of the person is likely to impede the execution of the affairs concerned.
- Cases in which the service provider changes as a result of merger or otherwise, and we judge it is necessary to transfer personal information
in order to continue this service.
- Japan Geoscience Union, whatever the reason may be, assumes no responsibility for the damages users or third parties may suffer as a result of delay
or suspension of this service.
- Japan Geoscience Union assumes no responsibility for the damages users or third parties may suffer as a result of registration, or refusal or cancellation of
registration to this service.
- Japan Geoscience Union assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or the fitness, for a particular purpose, of the information we acquire through this service.
- Japan Geoscience Union assumes no responsibility for the damages users or third parties may suffer caused by the information they obtained from this service.
- Users of this service shall resolve dispute between users or users and third parties, which arises with regard to the information or contents of this service,
by their own responsibility and expense and shall never cause damages to Japan Geoscience Union.
- Japan Geoscience Union assumes no responsibility for the harmful activities such as nuisances by an user of this service towards another user or a third party.
- Japan Geoscience Union assumes no responsibility for the troubles users or third parties may suffer on the disclosure of personal information of registered users pursuant to the second clause of Article 3 of Terms.
- Japan Geoscience Union may delete data submitted by a registered user, or suspend the use of the service by the user,
or delete the registration of the user without advance notice when transmission of information
(data, comment submission and all other actions of user) by the user falls,
or Japan Geoscience Union judges it may fall, under any of the items of Article 5.
Japan Geoscience Union assumes no responsibility for the damages users may suffer caused by the measures
we take based on this clause.
- In case Japan Geoscience Union deleted user's submitted items with infringement of copyright, as in the 4th and 5th clause of Article 2,
Japan Geoscience Union assumes no responsibility for the damages the user may suffer.
If a user of this service violates this Terms, the user shall compensate Japan Geoscience Union for the damages it caused.
Communication and Notice
Inquiry or notices on this service from users to Japan Geoscience Union, along with notices on any changes in this Terms and all other communications from
Japan Geoscience Union to users should be conducted by the way Japan Geoscience Union prescribes.
If any provision of this Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid,
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
or otherwise unenforceable according to Consumer Contract Act or other laws and regulations,
the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
This service shall be based upon the laws of Japan, and in the event of any dispute between the parties hereto regarding or arising out of this service,
the Tokyo District Court, or the Tokyo Summary Court shall have the sole jurisdiction of first instance to the exclusion of all other courts
that may otherwise have had jurisdiction.
Any matter not stipulated in this Terms, or any doubt arising with respect to any provision of this Terms,
shall be promptly resolved upon mutual consultation in good faith between Japan Geoscience Union and users.